1.18.2007,12:10 PM
Blog Template Help for Labels?
My customized blog template was upgraded to the new blogger.com template with limitations. My template is customized; I did not choose one of their default templates. So some new features are not imported into custom templates.

I welcome the inclusion of labels (categories) for posts, but upgrading custom templates does not allow for adding the label names to the navigation bar. Which frustrates and irritates me; there is no reasonable excuse why the new blog template programmers can't provide us with the code to insert into our custom nav bars.

If anyone has been successful in adding the group of post labels to their nav bar, would you mind sharing? Praise and proper accreditation will be posted, of course.

Labels:

 
posted by Macrobe
Permalink ¤